holiday travel essentials for clear skin
- justin's single serving almond butter with apple chips (i've found these at most metropolitan airports lately)
- fresh fruit
- a sandwich
- your regimen! you may want to opt for a lighter moisturizer like hydrating gel instead of hydrating cream if you're traveling to a hot + humid climate. also, lay off of harsh exfoliants like vitamin a on days that you're spending in the sun to reduce your chance of hyper-pigmentation.
- your regimen! opt for a heavier moisturizer like hydrating cream (you can even add a few drops of pure sunflower or safflower oil to it in your palm for added moisture) to prevent dryness and cracking from cold temperatures and dry indoor heaters.
- check out this blog post about how to wash your cold weather clothing to prevent it from causing breakouts.
- ice! bring your ice pop maker if you'll be at a host's house or in a hotel with a freezer. if you don't have access to a freezer, you can ask the hotel bar or concierge to bring you a glass of ice or get a few cubes from the ice machine.
- take zyflamend each night to help reduce and prevent inflammation.
- stick to the acne-safe diet by avoiding dairy, soy and coffee completely and limiting your sugar and alcohol intake.
- keep your sleep consistent. try to go to bed at the same time as you would if you were at home and be sure to get 8-9 hours of quality sleep each night.
- if you take a birth control pill, take it every 24 hours. that may a different time of day than at home because of a time change.
- have fun, breathe deeply, relax your mind an body, enjoy time spent with loved ones or for yourself.
Your are successfully subscribed for email notifications.
Notify me when available
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
Your email is requried