- anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which translate to a reduction in inflammation and inflamed acne
- regulating sebum production while improving skin cell turnover preventing and clearing clogged pores
- lightening and brightening, lifting hyper-pigmentation and improving the overall tone of the skin
- promoting collagen production which decreases as we age - many clients notice a difference in their complexion and appearance after just one mandelic peel treatment. this also has an effect on the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, resulting in a more vibrant, youthful appearance.
- safe for all skin types - mandelic acid is the most gentle of all the acids used as chemical exfoliating agents. this makes it well tolerated by even the more sensitive skin types.
- our 10% TCA depigmentation peel is a mild but very effective peel that delivers lighteners down to the melanocyte (pigment producing skin cell) without traumatizing the skin. the TCA peel contains other buffering acids that target hyper-pigmentation and sun damage. this is a wonderful peel for evening skin tone, reducing acne, retexturing the skin and refining pore size.
- our 20% lactic lightening peel contains lactic acid, a milk-based ingredient that hydrates and exfoliates the skin in a gentle manner. this peel also includes two superb lighteners: arbutin and kojic acid that work with lactic to lighten and hydrate the skin.
- our progressive pro peel is our strongest facial chemical peel offering. check out our blog post on the pro peel to learn about this powerful peel.
- our smoothing body peel consists of a 2 step process. the pre-peel accelerator mask (step 1) provides nourishing ingredients that soften and hydrate the skin's surface. the smoothing body peel (step 2) improves the appearance and texture of the skin with a combination of exfoliating, smoothing and brightening ingredients. this treatment is an excellent choice for promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion on the upper arms, shoulders and back.