with natalie becoming a stay-at-home-mom and high levels of activity on the administrative side of sS, we are looking to hire a couple of intelligent, driven and detail-oriented professionals to join our team.
we currently have 2 full-time positions available: front of house coordinator and esthetician.
the front of house coordinator role entails client facing reception and client care (aka customer service) duties, along with back of house tasks (packing + sending mail orders, inventory, assigned projects, general upkeep of our clinic, among others). for the right person, this position has the potential to turn into a management role.
the esthetician position requires a CA esthetician license in good standing with the state board, however no prior working esthetician experience is necessary. we will provide all the training and tools to get you up to speed as one of our highly regarded – and successful – skincare therapists. (our paid training intensive is 4-8 weeks long, which, unfortunately, is incredibly rare in our industry).
for both positions, a background in holistic, healthy living will definitely help your learning curve – there is much to learn, and put into practice. a positive, constructive ‘team work makes the dream work’ attitude will make coming into work fun and inspiring, and heavy doses of problem-solving, accountability and professionalism are required. we are a very small tight-knit team, with a lot to accomplish together as efficiently as possible.
bonus if you: are a quick learner, are proficient with apple machines, mindbody scheduling software, gmail + google docs/sheets, and have acne – we will clear you up.
we offer many benefits including: 100% company sponsored health coverage, 401k + profit sharing, a flexible 4-day work week and, for the right candidates, room to grow within the company. you take care of us, and we will take care of you.
interested parties may apply by:
1. sending your cover letter and resume to h r (at) s k i n s a l v a t i o n s f (dot) c o m.
2. in your cover letter, please demonstrate your strong communication skills by responding to the following statements, and include it in your application:
- for all applicants: please tell us about your personal experience with acne, if any.
- for estheticians: please tell us why you want to work in a clinical environment versus the conventional spa world.
- for front of house coordinators: please tell us what customer service means to you, and cite one specific example in which you provided a great experience for the client.
3. finally, call (650) 746-4797 and leave a voicemail with your full name and phone number.
note that your application will be instantly discarded if you do not fulfill the three requirements above.
sS’ers, please feel free to share this post with any of your friends, family, colleagues and social media networks – we thank you in advance for your help in building a strong SF team.